Who is Blakadder?
Between running this blog, Tasmota Supported Devices List and Zigbee Compatibility List I edit the Tasmota documentation and maintain Tasmota Docker.
You can catch me on Twitter, Instagram, Telegram or on Discord hanging in Tasmota, Home Assistant and many other servers under Blakadder#8319.
What I’m playing with
These are all the things I’m playing with lately, which might or might not end up as an article:
|QIDI X-Plus 3 600mm/s heated chamber printer||QIDI store, Amazon|
|Sovol SV06 Plus large sized 3D printer||Sovol store, Amazon, AliExpress|
|GL.iNet GL-S200 Thread border router||GL.iNet store|
|Divoom Pixoo pixel clocks||Divoom Store|
|ESP32 powered portable soldering iron||AliExpress, Banggood|
|Jeedom Luna Z-Wave+Zigbee Home Gateway||Domadoo|
- Sequre SI012 Pro (Amazon, AliExpress) - my main soldering iron, supports TS and T12 tips without part changing
- JCD 8858 hot air gun (Amazon, AliExpress) - for desoldering those pesky nonESP modules
- Soldered Connect Programmer - USB to serial adapter with good power delivery
- Sovol SV06 3D printer - great value printer with lacklust quality control
- Creality Ender S1 Pro (Amazon, AliExpress) - my newest 3D printer
- Aneng AN113D (Amazon, AliExpress) - my multimeter, smaller than the regular ones but still good for electronics work
- Teclast power bank - fast charging support massive capacity power bank, outputs 12V for mobile soldering
- Blitzwolf HP-15 ANC Bluetooth headphones
If you appreciate what I do and want to thank me with some cold hard cash you can:
Why can’t I spell my name right?
Blackadder was taken!