11.11 Singles' Day Sale Guide and Recommendations
11.11 Singles’ Day sales are upon us. Here are some things I use daily and recommend regularly on Discord and Twitter/X and discount codes for online stores I frequent.
Update: Singles day sales are over but Black Friday sales have begun.
Full disclosure: Shopping links in this article are affiliate links and I earn a small commission when you buy through them which helps fund future reviews and projects
The Big Kahuna of shopping has some extremely tantalising coupons and discounts in store for this year’s sale. Select products get 4€ off every 20€ of the order amount. These stack together with store discounts and sale coupon codes.
Find all the exclusive codes on the Singles’ Day Sale codes page.
Poland only codes
|Discount in $
|Minimum spend in $
Morefine M6 N100 mini PC with a really small form factor. DDR5 memory, WIFI6 and a 2.5G LAN port.
ZY-M100 5.8Ghz presence sensor. The original best buy remains a best buy sensor.
ZG-205 Zigbee or Wi-Fi 5.8 Ghz human presence and illuminance sensor. Wall mounting options make the positioning easier.
iH-F001 Zigbee door/window sensor. One of the smallest contact sensors, works with Zigbee2MQTT and Home Assistant ZHA. Runs on CR2032 batteries.
Atorch S1WP power monitoring plug with display. Available in many plug types. Has fast power readings with high precision. Integrates in HA using Tuya-Local custom component but I’m working on esphome+libretiny support.
Addressable lights that aren’t a LED strip. I’ve connected these lights to a WLED controller instead of using the Tuya one.
Presence sensors for DIY
Tools I use in my escapades
When you check out with PayPal, Klarna or debit/credit card you get additional 5€ OFF over 100€ order!
My Recommendations and Finds
- an N100 mini PC for your smart home server and more. This wipes the floor with the usually recommended SBCs with only 7w idle power consumption.
- BMAX MaxPad i9 Plus tablet 10.1-inch. Cost effective tablet for a smart home dashboard, comes with clean stock Android. Warning, it is not fast enough for normal daily use.
- Qidi 3D printers:
- X-Smart 3 as a small entry level printer. 339€ with coupon QIDIS3
- X-Plus 3 that can print almost any filament you can get your hands on with its enclosed actively heated chamber. 629$ with coupon PLUS3QIDIUS
- There’s also X-Max 3 if you print HUGE things. 949€ with code QIDIM3 . Qidi’s support is excellent and reponsive and that’s value you appreciate when you encounter issues.
- 6kg of Creality ABS in mixed colors. I really love how well it prints in my Qidi X-Plus 3.
- Aqara door/windows sensors are the most recommended Zigbee contact sensors on Home Assistant discord
- Aqara wireless Zigbee wall switches have the typical great build quality and design Aqara provides
- Sonoff ZBMINI Zigbee relay module. My review
Nous Tasmota preflashed devices
My Recommendations and Finds
If you need a bigger print surface (300x300) there’s the SV06 Plus for 289$.
Thank you for your support!
TC001 pixel clock. One for 45€, two for 81€!!! Shipping from German warehouse.